<< 国土安全 第4季 第09集>>
-
1. Before your bosses find out.
在你上司发现之前。
-
2. I would hope you'd do the same for me one day.
我希望有一天你也能提前知会我一声。
-
3. No. I mean, I don't believe it.
不 我的意思是 我不相信有这回事。
-
4. He's making this shit up to exaggerate his own value.
他在胡编乱造来夸大自己的价值。
-
5. I'm not sure that would be smart on his part.
我不确定这对他来说是明智之举。
-
6. Anyway, we'll know soon enough.
无论如何 我们很快就会知道了。
-
7. How do you figure?
你怎么知道。
-
8. He's promised to provide us with evidence of the penetration.
他承诺提供渗透的证据。
-
9. That is, copies of actual material passed to the SVR.
也就是 传递给俄外情局的确切材料。
-
10. -You'll let me know when that happens? -Of course.
-到时你会知会我一声吧 -当然。