<< 国土安全 第5季 第01集>>
-
1. Sergeant Brody, on behalf of the President
布洛迪中士 我谨代表。
-
2. of the United States and a grateful nation,it is my privilege to welcome you home!
美国总统和满怀感激的美国人民,对你的归来表示诚挚的欢迎。
-
3. Sergeant Nicholas Brody.
尼古拉斯·布洛迪中士。
-
4. Thank you, Mr. Vice President.
谢谢 副总统先生。
-
5. I'm not really too good at making speeches.
我不太擅长做演讲。
-
6. My wife does most of the talking in the family.
在家一般都是我妻子说话。
-
7. Even though I can't mention 'em by name,I want to thank the Special Forces team that saved my life.
虽然我不能提及他们的姓名,我想感谢把我救出来的特种部队。
-
8. And thanks to all of you out there
还有谢谢你们所有人。
-
9. for your prayers and your good wishes.
为我诚心祈祷 送上美好的祝愿。
-
10. It made all the difference.
这意义重大。