<< 国土安全 第5季 第05集>>
-
1. as was asked of me, hard as it was just to sit there
按你们要求的做了 在他折磨了我。
-
2. and watch us dance around his rights,after what he did to me for eight years.
八年之后 还要坐在那,看他享受他的权利。
-
3. Now you're telling me
现在你说。
-
4. he's ready to talk.
他已经准备好招供了。
-
5. I think that means I've earned the right
我想我起码有权。
-
6. to at least look him in the eye, and tell him
当面直视着他的眼睛。
-
7. that he didn't beat me, he doesn't get to win...
告诉他并没有打垮我 他不是胜者。
-
8. -Sergeant Brody... -Sir, I haven't finished,if you don't mind.
-布洛迪中士 -长官 您别介意,我话还没说完。
-
9. This is really important to me.
这对我意义重大。
-
10. I need to do right by my wife and my kids,and I need to be fully able,both physically and mentally,to honor my duties as a Marine and as a man.
我要补偿我的妻子和孩子,我要从身体上和精神上,都能够全心全意得,履行作为一个陆战士兵和一个男人的职责。