<< 国土安全 第5季 第05集>>
-
1. Admit it's possible, Saul, because we're sitting on
承认吧 索尔 因为我们现在。
-
2. Dr. Faisel's house right now,and there's no sign of him anywhere.
在费赛尔博士门外蹲点,而他现在好像人间蒸发了。
-
3. What's your point?
你什么意思。
-
4. My point is, whoever gave Hamid the razor blade
我的意思是 给哈米德剃须刀片的人。
-
5. could have warned the professor, too.
同样有可能警告了教授。
-
6. A fucking razor blade?
他妈的剃须刀片。
-
7. I want authorization to go in.
我要授权进行入室搜查。
-
8. Estes wants us to watch and wait.
埃斯蒂斯要我们在外面等。
-
9. Damn it, Saul, there's no time!
该死的 索尔 没时间了。
-
10. If Faisel is on the run, we need to know now.
如果费赛尔潜逃 我们得马上知道。