<< 国土安全 第5季 第05集>>
-
1. that camera blind spot while watching the interrogation.
观看审讯时发现了监视器的盲点。
-
2. Just so you know,the working theory is that Hamid smuggled
你要知道,可行的解释是哈米德。
-
3. the razor blade inside the soul of his shoe.
把剃刀片藏在鞋里。
-
4. Bullshit! I mean, not only
胡说 布洛迪。
-
5. did Brody contrive to get himself in the room,he orchestrated Hamid's suicide
不仅企图进入审讯室,精心导演了哈米德的自杀。
-
6. and he warned Dr. Faisel.
还警告了费赛尔博士。
-
7. And we--you and I--let it happen.
而我们 你我却束手无策。
-
8. Enough on the sidelines, enough in the shadows--
不要再旁观了 也不要再躲藏了。
-
9. We need to take this up the chain before we're counting bodies
如果不想尸横遍野 我们必须行动起来。
-
10. and trying to spin yet another monumental intelligence screw-up.
努力挽回情报工作史上又一值得纪念的败笔。