<< 国土安全 第5季 第10集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. You got a couple of hours maybe.
      
       
     也许你们能获得几个小时。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. We figure two at the outside.
      
       
     充其量是两个小时。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. You have two measly hours
      
       
     在沙特大使馆开始寻人之前。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. before the Saudi embassy starts missing him.
      
       
     你们只有可怜巴巴的两个小时。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. What if he doesn't turn?
      
       
     要是他没老实交代怎么办。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. Being gay in Saudi Arabia is like being the Antichrist here.
      
       
     在沙特搞基的罪名跟在这反基督教一样重。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. I'm aware of our cultural differences with Saudi Arabia.
      
       
     我很清楚我们跟沙特的文化差异。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. If Al Zahrani doesn't turn
      
       
     如果艾尔·宰赫拉尼不招。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. and we blow the whistle on him,he can look forward to losing everything.
      
       
     我们就把他的丑事都抖出来,他将身败名裂  一无所有。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. I mean everything.
      
       
     一无所有。