<< 国土安全 第5季 第10集>>
-
1. I'm either parading around like a toy soldier
现在我不是到处走穴。
-
2. or doing the fucking laundry.
就是在家当家庭妇男。
-
3. I need to be of service.
我要做点事。
-
4. I need to do something that matters.
做点有用的事。
-
5. I've been asked by Vice President Walden to run for congress.
华登副总统问我 要不要竞选众议员。
-
6. -You fucking serious? -Yeah.
-你说真的 -对。
-
7. Jess doesn't want me to do it.
但是杰西不同意。
-
8. -She's exercising her veto rights. -Why?
-她坚持行使否决权 -为什么。
-
9. I think she's afraid of being in the limelight.
可能她害怕生活在聚光灯下。
-
10. You want to do it?
那你想竞选吗。