<< 国土安全 第5季 第12集>>
-
1. What does it mean?
你为什么要那么做。
-
2. It means, um...
因为。
-
3. I converted to Islam.
我转信伊斯兰教了。
-
4. I didn't say anything to anyone,because I didn't want to upset you guys.
我没有告诉你们,是不想让你们不开心。
-
5. Well, then, it's a good thing you didn't shoot a deer,or step out on Mom,or beat the shit out of Mike.
还好你没有射死一只鹿,背叛老妈,或者痛扁麦克。
-
6. Okay, I deserved that.
好吧 是我活该。
-
7. Why do you wash your hands and feet like that?
为什么你要那样洗手洗脚。
-
8. It's a ritual.
那是个仪式。
-
9. It's about purifying your mind and body
只有净化了身体和灵魂。
-
10. before presenting yourself to God.
才能把自己献给神。