<< 国土安全 第6季 第01集>>
-
1. Because the officer still has active agents in the field,her identity is being withheld."
由于该谍报人员现在仍执行谍报工作,其身份暂时得以保留。
-
2. We are pragmatists, we adapt.
我们是实用主义者 我们得适应。
-
3. We are not keepers of some sacred flame.
我们不是看守圣火的守护者。
-
4. Doesn't have to be sacred.
不用当成什么圣火。
-
5. Just so long as we keep it lit.
我们只是用它来照亮而已。
-
6. Well, we did that. And some.
我们是那么做的 但不止如此。
-
7. Eye for a fucking eye.
还得他妈的以眼还眼。
-
8. Quinn saved our asses though, didn't he?
还是奎恩帮咱们解决了麻烦 不是吗。
-
9. -I assume you've seen this. -Carrie...
-我猜你已经看过这个了 -卡莉。
-
10. Yeah, no, of course you have.
没错 你当然看过了。