<< 国土安全 第6季 第01集>>
-
1. The legal term is enemy combatant.
法定用语称之为敌方战士。
-
2. The point is, they weren't the people who actually ordered the attack,not to take anything away from the success of the mission.
问题是 他们并不是下令发动袭击的主使人,并没有任何想要否定这次行动的成功的意思。
-
3. Of course not.
当然。
-
4. The point is...
问题是。
-
5. you went after the easier targets.
你们选择了更易于达成的目标。
-
6. None of these targets proved easy,senator, I can assure you.
这些目标没有一个是易于达成的,我向你保证 参议员先生。
-
7. Well then, I guess I question your timing, Mr. Berenson.
那么我要质疑你所选择的时机 贝伦森先生。
-
8. -My timing? -Coming as it does,when the American people have lost faith in your
-我选择的时机 -行动来得正是时候,就在美国人民开始对你们的。
-
9. ability to get things right.
办事能力失去信心的时候。
-
10. Frankly, it feels convenient.
实话实说 让人感觉很巧。