<< 国土安全 第6季 第05集>>
-
1. Classy move, Carrie, taking advantage of my brother.
干得漂亮 卡莉 会利用我弟弟了。
-
2. What else could I do?
我还能怎么办。
-
3. Last time I called, you implied you were being watched.
上次给你电话 你暗示我说你被监视了。
-
4. Those goons backed off two days ago.
那群蠢蛋两天前就收拾包裹滚了。
-
5. But I'm not kidding, we could lose our jobs over this.
我没开玩笑 这次我们可能真的会丢掉饭碗。
-
6. I know, and I'm grateful,but can we talk about this on the move?
我知道 我很感激你,但是我们能边走边说吗。
-
7. I'm on a really tight time frame here.
我真的时间有限。
-
8. I have to get to Bethesda and back in less than 50 minutes,so can we move?
我得在50分钟之内往返贝塞斯达,快点走吧。
-
9. I pulled rank and arranged for us to share a hide.
我利用职权安排了我俩待在同一个藏身点。
-
10. One of the few places you can actually talk in private.
为数不多的能真正用作私聊的地点之一。