<< 国土安全 第6季 第05集>>
-
1. I, too, would like to congratulate Senator Lockhart
我也想祝贺洛克哈特参议员。
-
2. on his nomination.
成功任职。
-
3. If he's half as good a director
如果他做局长的水准赶得上。
-
4. as he is a shot, we're in safe hands.
他打猎水准的一半 那我们可就高枕无忧了。
-
5. Maybe that wasn't the right analogy.
或许这么比喻不太恰当。
-
6. Being a spy isn't the same as
当间谍的可不只是。
-
7. sitting in a hide
躲在暗处。
-
8. waiting for the enemy to come under your guns.
坐等敌人来撞枪口。
-
9. You're in the jungle, usually in the dark,with bad information and unreliable partners.
你将身处荆棘 被黑暗所笼罩,没有准确的情报或是值得信赖的搭档。
-
10. The Senator's made a career
参议员通过抨击。