<< 国土安全 第6季 第06集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. So, uh, when did you and Saul hatch this plan?
      
       
     你跟索尔什么时候开始策划这件事的。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. You bombed the CIA 12/12.
      
       
     你在12月12日炸了中情局。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. We got to work in the early hours of 12/13.
      
       
     我们在12月13日一早就开始工作了。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. If you're considering killing me or running, forget it.
      
       
     如果你想杀我或者想逃跑  别想了。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. You're outnumbered and outgunned,and you'll never get off this property.
      
       
     我们人比你多  武力比你强大,你也别想离开这所房子。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. So, why am I not arrested already?
      
       
     那为什么我还没有被逮捕。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. Saul would like to talk to you first.
      
       
     索尔想跟你先聊聊。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. He used you to lure me.
      
       
     他用你来引我上钩。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. Saul Berenson--still, after all these years,putting other people's lives on the line.
      
       
     索尔·贝伦森  这么多年过去了,他还是把别人的命不当回事。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. Tell your men that your plan to recruit me as an asset has worked.
      
       
     告诉你的人说你征募我的计划成功了。