<< 国土安全 第6季 第06集>>
-
1. Okay. As far as I can see,it's being driven into the fucking ground.
好吧 在我看来,它正往死胡同里走呢。
-
2. By poor decision-making and god-awful leadership.
因为一个昏了头的差劲领导班子。
-
3. The hope is that you are the reformer
希望就在你这位改良者。
-
4. your record in the Senate and on the Select Committee would indicate.
你参议院和特委会的记录便可证明。
-
5. So, then, you agree that change is in order,no matter how painful.
这么说你认同变革,而不计代价了。
-
6. In light of the worst attack this agency has ever suffered,yes, I do.
鉴于局内遭遇的这场最惨痛袭击,是这样。
-
7. How did this happen?
这怎么发生的。
-
8. The past is the past.
都过去了。
-
9. I'm more interested in what happens next.
我更为关注后续情况。
-
10. What happens next is that we reclaim the respect
后续就是我们让这个世界。