<< 国土安全 第6季 第06集>>
-
1. She's meant to be in Witness Protection in California.
她应该在加利福尼亚 受到证人保护。
-
2. It's a fucking bloodbath, Saul.
简直是他妈的屠杀 索尔。
-
3. You got to get him out of there as fast as possible
你们得尽快把他弄出去。
-
4. and get the murder weapon, you understand?
带走凶器 明白了吗。
-
5. Jesus fucking Christ.
操他妈的。
-
6. Do you understand?
听明白了吗。
-
7. Yeah, I understand.
是 我明白。
-
8. Leave your car a couple blocks away,then bring him here in his car. We'll get yours later.
把你的车停到几个街区外,开他的车过来 之后我们再取你的车。
-
9. You were never there.
你们从没去过那儿。
-
10. Follow the procedure.
按照程序走。