<< 国土安全 第6季 第07集>>
-
1. So we're clear?
这不明摆着吗。
-
2. I'm sending you back to Tehran one way or the other.
我会用尽手段把你弄回德黑兰。
-
3. Either as my asset or a traitor to the revolution.
要么是我的人 要么是革命的叛徒。
-
4. -Was this always the plan? -Shh.
-这是预定计划吗 -嘘。
-
5. Don't think I won't, Majid.
别以为我会手软 马吉德。
-
6. That's not a trial and quick execution you're facing there.
到时候可不是审讯完毕草草行刑。
-
7. You'll be tortured first.
他们会大刑伺候。
-
8. And I understand public hangings are back in vogue.
我知道公开绞刑在那边再度流行起来了。
-
9. I will tell you everything you want to know,chapter and verse, but I can't go back.
我把你想知道的全告诉你,知无不言 但我不能回去。
-
10. You will do both.
既得说 也得回。