<< 国土安全 第6季 第08集>>
-
1. We have family still in Tehran!
我们在德黑兰还有家人。
-
2. Your uncle, his wife and children.
你的叔叔 婶婶 侄子。
-
3. They will be added to the list of those to be hanged,or shot!
到时候全部都要上黑名单 被处以绞刑,或者枪决。
-
4. I'm an American.
我是美国人。
-
5. Target is still unknown, but presumed to be the man
目标身份依旧不明 有可能就是。
-
6. who put the bomb in position in front of the H.Q. auditorium.
在总部礼堂前安放炸弹的人。
-
7. This is Paul Franklin,our stalking horse. Carrie?
这是保罗·富兰克林,现在拿他做木马 卡莉。
-
8. Later this afternoon, I'll promote misinformation
下午晚些时候 我会放出假消息。
-
9. to Mr. Franklin in the hopes that
希望能唬住富兰克林。
-
10. he'll lead us to the bomber.
利用他引出炸弹袭击者。