<< 国土安全 第6季 第10集>>
-
1. I can make it.
我能完成任务。
-
2. Cross into Iran now and you will be completely on your own.
现在越界进入伊朗 你会完全孤立无援。
-
3. Well, to be honest I don't see much of an option here.
实话说 我这边别无选择。
-
4. The option is to fall back, regroup,and we'll take another shot at this later.
选择撤退 重新部署,之后我们会再组织行动。
-
5. Come on, Carrie, you know that's not gonna happen.
拜托 卡莉 你知道那是不可能的。
-
6. You don't know that!
你怎么知道。
-
7. Now, stop and think this through.
现在 停止行动 好好考虑下。
-
8. You have no sanction, no support on the ground,and no extraction plan.
你没有许可 战场上也没有支援,甚至没有脱身计划。
-
9. You will die over there!
你会死在那里的。
-
10. No, you're wrong, Carrie.
不 你错了 卡莉。