返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 国土安全 第6季 第12集>>

  • 1. He's an asset.
    他是我们的人。
  • 2. We promised him safe passage.
    我们答应护送他安全撤离。
  • 3. It's a sentimental idea, Saul. Always has been.
    你太感情用事了 索尔 一直都是。
  • 4. That we're loyal to our people?
    不出卖自己人叫感情用事吗。
  • 5. That our people come before the mission.
    在你眼里自己人比任务还重要。
  • 6. Brody arrested is better for us
    比起让布洛迪回国。
  • 7. than Brody back in America.
    让他被捕对我们更有利。
  • 8. And better for Javadi's chances to head the IRGC.
    贾瓦迪也更有可能成为卫队领袖。
  • 9. Actually, it's your legacy we're trying to protect, Saul.
    其实我们是在保护你的遗产 索尔。
  • 10. My legacy? Is that right?
    我的遗产 是这样吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 68 Previous Next