<< 国土安全 第7季 第03集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. That man out there, Saul Berenson--
      
       
     外面那个人  索尔·贝伦森。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. he is the National Security Advisor to the President.
      
       
     是总统的国家安全顾问。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. Her right hand, practically.
      
       
     算是她的左右手。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. That means we are high priority,we are big fuckin' news,and where I come from, that's a good thing.
      
       
     这说明我们这事现在级别很高,我们是大新闻,就我的理解  这是好事。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. If their plan was to take me by force,they would've done it already,out there just now, but they didn't.
      
       
     如果他们打算暴力逮捕我,他们早就动手了,刚刚在外头就动手了  但他们没有。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. Here we are, inside,chatting away.
      
       
     我们好好地待在里面,闲聊。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. They are outside. Holding their dicks.
      
       
     而他们却在外面  耀武扬威。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. It's an interesting situation.
      
       
     现在的局面很有意思。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. I just don't know how long it can last, though,this gentlemanly standoff.
      
       
     但我不知道这种看似体面的僵局,能维持多久。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. We are so outnumbered.
      
       
     而我们势单力薄。