<< 国土安全 第7季 第05集>>
-
1. You okay? Donna says you're falling apart,but she says a lot of things.
你还好吧 唐娜说你要崩溃了,她还说了很多别的事。
-
2. Yeah, you know how Donna used to say
是 唐娜总觉得。
-
3. she thought I was fucking you, but...
我和你有一腿 不过。
-
4. That's 'cause I was fucking you.
那是因为确实有一腿。
-
5. I'm putting a team together.
我在组建一支队伍。
-
6. You're first on my list,so I need to know if you're really losing it or just acting out.
你是我最想请的人,我想知道你是真的颓废了还是装的。
-
7. Maslin was the ranking officer on the scene,authorized to respond in real time to events as they unfolded.
马斯林是现场最高长官,负责跟随事件进展实时汇报现场情况。
-
8. When a federal agent was executed,he thought the situation had become too volatile
有联邦探员被枪杀,他认为如继续保持近距离接触。
-
9. to continue at arms length.
事态很容易失控。
-
10. I was three feet away from him.
我距他不过一米。