<< 国土安全 第7季 第08集>>
-
1. I would've followed you anywhere.
我愿意跟你到任何地方。
-
2. In fact, I did.
事实上我确实如此。
-
3. You talked me into being a whistle-blower,-which I did not wanna do. -That is not true.
你说服我去告密,-而那不是我的本意 -不对。
-
4. You stuffed me into the trunk of a car
你把我塞进车厢里。
-
5. and took me to see Paley after you promised you wouldn't.
把我带去见佩利 尽管你保证过不会这么做。
-
6. That's certainly true. And you told me about Simone.
千真万确 你还跟我说了西蒙妮的事。
-
7. I never even heard of her before you.
在你说之前 我都没听过她。
-
8. So if I'm being totally honest...
如果我完全老实交代了。
-
9. I want my lawyer.
我想找律师。
-
10. You hear that?
听到了吗。