<< 国土安全 第7季 第09集>>
-
1. -What's the catch? -It'll require some NSA intervention
-如何设套 -需要国安局出面干预。
-
2. and an American media company.
以及一家美国媒体。
-
3. Probably best undertaken without their knowledge.
最好瞒着他们采取行动。
-
4. Say what you mean, Saul.
直说吧 索尔。
-
5. Electronic breaking and entering on U.S. Citizens.
入侵美国公民的电子账户。
-
6. If you consider us under attack,you're at liberty to authorize it.
如果你认为我们正遭受攻击,你完全可以授权执行该方案。
-
7. -But? -But if it ever leaks,you look like you're playing fast and loose with the Constitution.
-但是 -但是如果走漏了消息,你将被视为玩弄宪法。
-
8. You notice the longer this goes on,the more I become the leader my enemies say that I am.
你知道这件事拖得越久,我就越像我政敌描述的那种领导人。
-
9. Draft a finding for me to sign.
起草一份调查结果给我签字。
-
10. Saul? Let's do our best
索尔 我们尽力。