<< 国土安全 第7季 第09集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. For Christ's sake.
      
       
    
    
      上帝啊。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. You gonna tell me Castro was in on this, too?
      
       
    
    
      你想说卡斯特罗也参与其中了吗。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. Mr. Allen is in federal custody, Senator,charged with violations of the Espionage Act.
      
       
    
    
      参议员  艾伦先生现关押在联邦监狱,以违反间谍法案的罪名遭到起诉。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. And he's talking.
      
       
    
    
      他已经交代了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. So far, he's confirmed a devastating account
      
       
    
    
      目前已经确认他是俄罗斯干预我国内政的。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. of Russian interference in our Democratic process,including feeding you and your committee
      
       
    
    
      一个极具威胁的存在,包括给你和你的委员会。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. a steady diet of manipulated information
      
       
    
    
      送上一顿信息严重扭曲的大餐。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. designed to bring down the President of the United States.
      
       
    
    
      意在把美国总统拉下马。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. You've been played, Sam.
      
       
    
    
      山姆  你被耍了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. We all have.
      
       
    
    
      我们都被耍了。