<< 国土安全 第7季 第11集>>
-
1. is actually Russians.
其实是俄国人干的。
-
2. It's not inevitable that Simone Martin
西蒙妮·马丁返回美国。
-
3. makes it back to the United States.
不一定势在必行。
-
4. It is very much up to you.
多半要看你。
-
5. What do you mean it's up to me?
什么叫要看我。
-
6. A few words to the Russian ambassador...
跟俄罗斯大使说几句。
-
7. A few words, and Saul's mission fails.
说几句 索尔的任务就会失败。
-
8. You want me to rat out our own guys?
你想让我出卖同胞。
-
9. No, I want you to finish what we started
不 我想让你将错就错。
-
10. and remove a President so despised,her own Cabinet lined up to get rid of her.
干掉受鄙视的总统,她的内阁成员迫不及待地想对付她。