<< 国土安全 第7季 第11集>>
-
1. It's the same as before.
和之前一样。
-
2. No, it's not the same. It can't be.
不能一样 行不通。
-
3. Exfil plan was built on a narrow window of surprise that's gone.
撤退计划需要出其不意 可是良机已逝。
-
4. So tell me, with everyone watching,how do we get Simone and you back to the U.S.?
在众目睽睽之下,我们怎么把你和西蒙妮送回美国。
-
5. That's not the mission.
任务的目的不是这个。
-
6. The mission is to retrieve Simone.
只要送西蒙妮回国就行了。
-
7. -Carrie. -Which, I swear to God, is still possible,and I've not come all this way in that fucking plane and in my life
-卡莉 -这仍然是可能的,我大老远坐飞机跑来。
-
8. to fail in that mission when I know I can succeed.
不能把明知可以完成的任务给搞砸了。
-
9. You've given me a hard time the past few years.
过去几年你害我日子很不好过。
-
10. I'm in, I'm out, I'm all over the place.
我有时在状态 有时又很不稳定。