<< 老友记 第9季 第06集>>
-
1. I really understand
我真的可以理解。
-
2. how hard it's gotta be to leave your child with another person.
要把孩子交付给另一个人是很困难的事。
-
3. I mean,it's like leaving behind a piece of your heart.
我是说 那就像把心上的一块肉割下。
-
4. Sandy,that's exactly what it is.
桑迪 你说的对极了。
-
5. Are you gay?
你是同性恋吗。
-
6. It's okay. I get that a lot doing what I do.
没关系 我的工作常引来误会。
-
7. But I am straight. I'm engaged,actually.
但我不是同性恋 事实上我已经订婚。
-
8. Her name's Delia. That's pretty.
未婚妻名叫狄莉亚 真是好名字。
-
9. So you're just,like,a guy who's a nanny.
所以你只是一个当保姆的男人。
-
10. I realize how it's a bit unorthodox for some people.
我知道这对一些人来说是很颠覆传统的。