<< 老友记 第9季 第07集>>
-
1. Well,Daddy and Sir MixALot.
嗯 是爹地还有"混音老爹"。
-
2. What? What? You wanna hear some more?
什么 什么 你还想听更多是吗。
-
3. I'm a terrible father.
我真是个糟糕的父亲。
-
4. Friends S09E07 The One With Ross's Inappropriate Song
《老友记》 第九季 第7集 罗斯的饶舌歌。
-
5. What do you know about investments? How come?
你们懂得投资吗 怎么了。
-
6. I'm starting to make good money on the show,and I should do something with it.
我演的剧开始让我赚到一些钱了,所以我想我应该好好利用那些钱。
-
7. What do you do with your money now?
那你现在把钱放在哪里呢。
-
8. It's taped to the back of my toilet tank.
藏在我家马桶水箱后面。
-
9. I didn't say that.
我没有那样说。
-
10. It's in a bank guarded by robots.
是放在银行由机器人看守着。