<< 国土安全 第8季 第02集>>
-
1. He called it accountability.
他说这是我的义务。
-
2. Meaning for someone besides him.
代表有人支持他。
-
3. This thing was fucked from the start,and the one person who can actually say why
这事一开始就很操蛋,而能说清原委的那个人。
-
4. is being buried tomorrow.
明天就要下葬了。
-
5. I should be in Islamabad, figuring out how this happened,not holding Lockhart's hand at some senate hearing.
我应该去伊斯兰堡 搞明白到底怎么回事,而不是去参议院听证会支持洛克哈特。
-
6. I don't know, maybe it's good to get out of there for a while.
我不知道 也许离开那里一阵也好。
-
7. Yeah, it's working wonders for you.
没错 这个办法对你很起作用。
-
8. You know there was that case officer you told me about,the one who was fired in Islamabad
上次你告诉我的情报官,你到伊斯兰堡时。
-
9. about the same time you got there.
被开除的那个。
-
10. You were gonna check into him.
你得去查查他。