<< 国土安全 第8季 第09集>>
-
1. Bring Saul home.
把索尔接回来。
-
2. Nothing out of Dennis?
丹尼斯什么也没招吗。
-
3. Well, let's just concentrate on getting Saul back...
先把索尔救回来再说...。
-
4. -I want you to stay here. -No.
-我要你留在这里 -不行。
-
5. -Quinn... -No, I need to be at the exchange.
-奎恩 -我得去人质交换现场。
-
6. I'll have Special Forces,two security details, I'll be fine.
有特种部队,两名贴身护卫保护我 我不会有事的。
-
7. I called in a Global Hawk from Bagram.
我从巴格拉姆召来了全球鹰。
-
8. It'll be at 45,000 feet in overwatch,but I need you in the ops room monitoring it.
它会在十四千米高空掩护我,但我需要你去指挥室监控这次行动。
-
9. What am I looking for?
要我注意什么。
-
10. Anything the ISI or Haqqani might try.
三军情报局或哈卡尼搞的任何小动作。