返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第01集>>

  • 1. Oh, dear God. Mrs. Florrick?
    天哪 福瑞克太太。
  • 2. Please, Mr. Salle, let me argue for you.
    求你了 萨莱先生 让我为你辩护。
  • 3. I'm very good at it.
    我是个出色的律师。
  • 4. It's not about being good, Mrs. Florrick.
    这与出色与否无关 福瑞克太太。
  • 5. In a fight between a man being paid
    一个为钱而搏斗。
  • 6. and a man fighting for his life, who would you bet on?
    一个为命而搏斗 你觉得谁会赢呢。
  • 7. I'm betting on myself.
    我信我自己。
  • 8. Don't turn your back to the jury.
    不要跟陪审团过不去。
  • 9. These nine millimeter casings you found at the scene...
    你在现场发现的这些9毫米弹壳。
  • 10. They are consistent with a Russian-made Makarov semiautomatic.
    它们与一种俄制马可洛夫半自动手枪相符。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 88 Previous Next