返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第01集>>

  • 1. - Yes. - You're first chair.
    -能 -那你上首席。
  • 2. I don't know how long you plan to stay with us,but that's not how you endear yourself to your coworkers.
    我不知道你打算在我们这儿干多久,但这可不是和同事搞好关系的办法。
  • 3. Oh, is that what this is about, endearment?
    你觉得这是搞好关系的问题吗。
  • 4. Oh, uh, one last thing.
    哦 最后一件事。
  • 5. How are you on partners' offices?
    你对合伙人的办公室怎么看。
  • 6. Diane has a corner office.
    戴安的办公室在角上。
  • 7. I have a partial corner with more square footage.
    我的办公室不完全在角上 但地方大一些。
  • 8. We could splurge for either.
    任何一间都可以为你好好装修一下。
  • 9. One of the things we did at our old office was
    我们在以前的办公室的做法是。
  • 10. move the partners' offices into the core of the building
    把合伙人的办公室挪到大楼的中心去。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 88 Previous Next