<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第02集>>
-
1. And Judith believed him?
然后茱迪思相信了他。
-
2. She was so desperate to keep Randall home,she'd have believed anything.
她太想把西蒙斯留在家里了,说什么她都会信。
-
3. Ms. Joyce, I need you to tell this to the court.
乔伊斯小姐 你得把这事告诉法庭。
-
4. No. Absolutely not.
不 我绝不会说的。
-
5. - Well, we can subpoena you if we have to. - I'll lie.
-那必要的话我们就传唤你 -那我就撒谎。
-
6. And the Army will let me.
军方也不会管。
-
7. You think they want their dirty laundry aired in public?
难道他们愿意这些龌龊事被公之于众吗。
-
8. I think a man is on trial for his life.
有个男人正面临死刑的威胁。
-
9. Your client killed his wife, Mrs. Florrick.
你的当事人杀了他妻子 福瑞克太太。
-
10. He was jealous of her sleeping with another man.
她出轨的事令他妒火中烧。