<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第02集>>
-
1. What I'm saying is they won't be an issue.
我只是说 这不会成为问题。
-
2. If I can represent murderers when I think they're guilty,I can represent you.
既然我能做我认为有罪的杀人犯的律师,我也能做你的律师。
-
3. Well, that's damn decent of you.
你可真是正派。
-
4. A real vote of confidence.
我投你一个信任票。
-
5. Why do I get the feeling that Derrick Bond put you up to this?
我怎么觉得是德里克安排你安抚我的。
-
6. Well, he did,but I would have turned him down if I didn't believe it.
的确如此,但如果我认为我们无法合作 我不会答应他。
-
7. You come back with Derrick as your lawyer,and we will not have a problem. You have my word on that.
你回来 让德里克担任你的律师,我们不会有问题的 我保证。
-
8. I'll come back.
我会回来。
-
9. But I don't want Derrick as my attorney.
不过我不要德里克做我的律师。
-
10. I want you.
你来做。