<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第03集>>
-
1. You want me to take a step back?
你们希望我退出这案子?。
-
2. Just until we gain some traction in the negotiations.
一旦我们在谈判中扳回一城 你就可以回来。
-
3. They think this is about Peter's campaign?
他们认为这事跟彼得的竞选有关?。
-
4. Yes. We are going head-to-head against his opponent.
是啊 我们面对的是他的竞选对手。
-
5. We need to tread carefully.
得小心行事。
-
6. Look, I know this is your case.
我知道这是你的案子。
-
7. I know how hard you've worked on this.
我知道你在上面花了多大功夫。
-
8. No. No, I get it. It's okay.
不 我懂 没事的。
-
9. - If it's a win, it's your win. - I know.
-如果赢了 就是你的功劳 -我知道。
-
10. - I'm fine. Really. - Good, thanks.
-我没事 真的 -那就好 谢了。