<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第04集>>
-
1. You're being taxed.
他在刁难你。
-
2. - Why? - The Childs deposition.
-为什么 -查尔兹的庭外取证。
-
3. What's going on? Peter mentioned that, too.
怎么搞的 彼得也提到过。
-
4. - It was in McGowan's column this morning. - The deposition? How?
-今早麦高恩的专栏提到了 -怎么回事。
-
5. It was leaked.
泄露了。
-
6. And they think I leaked it.
他们认为是我泄露的。
-
7. To hurt Childs and help Peter.
为了打压查尔兹 帮助彼得。
-
8. That's the spin in the column.
那篇专栏就是这种倾向。
-
9. Look, you're his wife, one of the only few people in the room...
你是他老婆 当时没几人在场 你是其中之一。
-
10. We didn't win a single motion.
我们审前动议一败涂地。