返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第04集>>

  • 1. It's my job to prosecute criminals, so there's always pressure.
    我的职责就是检控犯罪分子 压力一直都有。
  • 2. Mr. Childs, you were under intense pressure
    查尔兹先生 你当时面临巨大压力。
  • 3. to convict someone for the Northbrook killings, weren't you?
    需要尽快找到北溪案的凶手并定罪 是吗。
  • 4. It's my job to prosecute criminals.
    我的职责就是检控犯罪分子。
  • 5. There's always pressure.
    压力一直都有。
  • 6. Did you give an interview on June 11th,promising "Swift accountability and justice" For the sniper?
    你是否在6月11日接受采访时承诺,将会迅速公正地惩治狙击手?。
  • 7. I don't recall.
    我记不清了。
  • 8. Chicago Tribune, op-ed: "Chicagoans need not fear,this case will be solved by the end of the month"?
    芝加哥论坛报 专栏版面,"芝加哥民众无需恐惧 本案将在月底前搞定""。
  • 9. And it was.
    我兑现了诺言。
  • 10. - Even if corners were cut? - They were not.
    -即便是通过走捷径? -没有走捷径。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 76 Previous Next