返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第04集>>

  • 1. "I been killed by a lot of people,"some couldn't hardly spell, but it is the same, mister."
    "曾有很多人试图杀我","有些人连写字都不会 但到头来都一样 先生"。
  • 2. At my high school,we had to take out all the dirty words.
    我高中那会儿,我们得把台词中的脏话剔除掉。
  • 3. Your Honor... could I have a ruling?
    法官阁下 我们能得出裁定结果了吗。
  • 4. You know, it's funny.
    你知道吗 这很有趣。
  • 5. My daughter wanted to play Maggie,but I think she was a much better Holga.
    我女儿最开始也想演麦琪,但我觉得 她去演霍尔加要合适得多。
  • 6. - So, is it an act? - Is what an act?
    -你刚刚是在演戏吗 -演什么戏。
  • 7. - Why don't you take the next witness? - Sure.
    -下个证人你来吧 -没问题。
  • 8. - You've worked as a medic at the arena for how long? - Four years.
    -你在这个歌厅当医护 多久了 -4年了。
  • 9. I've been at two dozen raves,but I've never seen one as crowded as that.
    我经历过数十个锐舞派对,但从没见过像这次这么拥挤的。
  • 10. That was bad, wasn't it?
    事情有点不妙 对吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 76 Previous Next