<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第04集>>
-
1. Yeah. How about it, Will?
没错 你怎么看 威尔。
-
2. There's room right here, next to your plus one.
就在你女伴旁边 有两个空位。
-
3. Look, if I'm stepping on any toes, just...
听着 如果我冒犯了谁 那就...。
-
4. No toes. Sure, great.
没冒犯谁 挺好的 没问题。
-
5. The Florricks. Go for it.
就邀请福瑞克夫妇吧。
-
6. This is funny, isn't it?
这很有趣 不是吗。
-
7. All these connections.
这些藕断丝连的事。
-
8. My old workplace, my old boss, my old coworker...
我的旧公司 旧老板 旧同事。
-
9. and my new boss competing with your husband.
而我的新老板正在和你丈夫竞选。
-
10. And then there's you two and...
还有你们两个...。