返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第04集>>

  • 1. Okay, Peter, you know your mistake--
    得了 彼得 你知道自己错在哪儿。
  • 2. never show your opponent your weak flank.
    不要向对手暴露软肋。
  • 3. Well, we both have weak flanks;
    我们都有软肋。
  • 4. and the person that leaked your depo was trying to weaken us both.
    泄露你证词的人 目的是同时打压咱俩。
  • 5. Your mysterious third candidate?
    就是你说的神秘的第三候选人?。
  • 6. Presiding Judge Adler.
    首席法官阿德勒。
  • 7. That might prove a bit difficult.
    那恐怕有点困难。
  • 8. Not after she retires.
    她退休后就有可能了。
  • 9. Now, when I was in office,I investigated her for judicial bribes.
    我在任时,就司法贿赂调查过她。
  • 10. So use it, Peter.
    那就动手吧 彼得。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 76 Previous Next