<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第04集>>
-
1. Mrs. Florrick's assertion
福瑞克太太所称的。
-
2. that she and her husband never discussed confidential trial information.
她与丈夫从未讨论过保密庭审信息 是否为真。
-
3. No. But nice try.
你想法不错 但不行。
-
4. - Then let's call the judge. - Good. Let's call him.
-那我们就找法官来判断 -好 去找啊。
-
5. - Well, he'll side with me. - He probably will.
-法官会站在我这边的 -很可能会。
-
6. He'll also allow me to haul Mr. Childs in for questioning.
他同时也会同意我叫查尔兹来接受盘问。
-
7. Mr. Childs welcomes a full airing on this matter.
查尔兹先生不介意此事公布于众。
-
8. My guess is he won't welcome
但如果就我所掌握的第一手信息。
-
9. a full airing on a matter I have first-hand knowledge of,and intend to question him about, under oath.
让他在宣誓后接受盘问 并公布于众,我猜他会介意的。
-
10. And what matter is that?
那是什么事。