返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第05集>>

  • 1. I could say that I was running because of some grand ideals,but, um, it's really...
    我可以说 我参选是出于一些伟大的理想,但是 实际上...。
  • 2. It's about a fountain.
    只是因为一座喷泉。
  • 3. I have two daughters,and there was this fountain near the courthouse that I used to love,so I took them to see it,and, uh, it wasn't running.
    我有两个女儿,在法院旁边 曾有一座我很喜欢的喷泉,于是我带她们去看,而喷泉却已经停了。
  • 4. Who's Wendy Scott-Carr?
    温迪·斯科特-卡尔是谁。
  • 5. So, I went to maintenance...
    于是我去了后勤处。
  • 6. No, I know that. What else?
    我知道这个 还有别的吗。
  • 7. ...but they said that the contractor
    而他们却说承包商与一位市议员。
  • 8. had an exclusive deal with an alderman,and he told me that there were no more funds available...
    有着独家合同,市议员告诉我没有可用的资金了。
  • 9. We need to check on our endorsements.
    我们得核查一下我们的支持者了。
  • 10. ...the money had disappeared...
    这笔钱不见了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next