返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第05集>>

  • 1. - What's the catch? - The catch? There is no catch.
    -这里有何隐情? -什么隐情 没有隐情。
  • 2. - The catch is you say "Thank you." - Eli?
    -隐情就是你去对他说"谢谢" -伊莱。
  • 3. Look, nothing that will sully you.
    听着 不是什么有损你名声的事。
  • 4. They just want me to talk to my law firm about them dropping a suit.
    他们只是让我劝我的律所放弃一件讼案。
  • 5. I'm working on it. Don't worry.
    别担心 我正在办这件事。
  • 6. What's the suit?
    什么案子。
  • 7. It's just a nuisance suit against Kent.
    只是一件针对肯特的妨害起诉。
  • 8. A sexual harassment suit. Don't worry.
    告他性骚扰的 别担心。
  • 9. Okay. Let's talk to him.
    好吧 我们去和他谈谈。
  • 10. - Who, Kent? - No, his lawyer.
    -谁 肯特? -不 他的律师。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next