返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第06集>>

  • 1. And I probably need to explain a few things.
    我可能需要解释几件事。
  • 2. What were you doing?
    你干什么去了。
  • 3. I'm sorry. There was a...
    抱歉 有个人...。
  • 4. Good morning, Mrs. Florrick.
    福瑞克夫人 早上好。
  • 5. I hope you don't mind we, uh, started without you.
    你还没来我们就开始了 希望你别介意。
  • 6. Now, uh, before I ask you just a few questions,I- I think I probably owe you an explanation.
    在我向你们提问之前,恐怕有必要给你们解释一下。
  • 7. I suffer from a condition, tardive dyskinesia.
    我患有"迟发性运动障碍"。
  • 8. Which is really, it's just a funny word
    对于一个神经性疾病来说。
  • 9. for a neurological disorder.
    这名字很滑稽。
  • 10. And it makes me do this...
    它会让我这样...。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 82 Previous Next