<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第06集>>
-
1. But I thought Mr. Yates was doing it.
我以为耶茨先生会打头炮。
-
2. We thought so, too, but he got cold feet.
我们也这么以为 但他退缩了。
-
3. We know this is very last minute, Caitlin,but we think MRG Pharmaceuticals is ready to settle.
我们知道这很迟很仓促 凯特琳,但我们觉得MRG医药公司已准备和解。
-
4. We just need a strong test case to motivate them.
我们只是需要一个很强的判例再推他们一把。
-
5. If I lose, the others can't sue, right?
如果我败诉 其他人就不能起诉了?。
-
6. Well, they can sue, but it will be harder.
可以的 只是难度增大。
-
7. But I'll have to be on the stand?
我必须出庭作证?。
-
8. It's a good case, Caitlin. Really good.
凯特琳 我们胜算很大 非常大。
-
9. And we need to make sure
我们必须确保。
-
10. they never make an antidepressant like that again.
他们再也不会制出这种"抗抑郁药"。