返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第06集>>

  • 1. Uh, thank you.
    谢谢。
  • 2. Now, in your clinical trials,what did you find unusual about this surplus of tryptophan?
    在你们的临床试验中,你发现这种过剩的色氨酸有什么不寻常之处。
  • 3. Well, oddly, in some subjects, it made them desire anal sex.
    很奇怪 有些实验对象 会因此而有肛交的欲望。
  • 4. Anal sex? Really?
    肛交 真的吗。
  • 5. - Was that surprising? - Yes.
    -你觉得惊讶吗 -是的。
  • 6. And also, in one subject,it caused an increased interest in exhibitionist sex.
    此外 另一个实验对象,因此而增强了在公共场合性交的欲望。
  • 7. Objection, Your Honor. Relevance.
    反对 法官阁下 与本案无关。
  • 8. The defendant's case is built on the premise that
    被告的答辩是建立在。
  • 9. Mrs. Fenton was jealous of her husband because he was having an affair.
    假定芬顿夫人因丈夫出轨 而吃醋的基础上。
  • 10. We intend to show that Elvatyl
    我们则试图证明。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 82 Previous Next