<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第07集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. I think it's a bad idea, Derrick.
      
       
    
    
      这可不是一个好主意  德里克。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. Not if we handle it right.
      
       
    
    
      只要处理得当就行。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. Handle what right?
      
       
    
    
      处理得当什么。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. Derrick's heard rumblings from Litigation
      
       
    
    
      德里克听到了诉讼部的抱怨。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. about Family Law getting a pass on peer review.
      
       
    
    
      抱怨家庭法部门不用参加同事互评。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. David Lee runs his department like a fiefdom,and we indulge him.
      
       
    
    
      大卫·李把他的部门  搞成独立王国了,可我们居然还纵容他。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. We indulge him because he's making money
      
       
    
    
      我们纵容他  是因为在这个经济萧条期。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. in a down economy.
      
       
    
    
      他的部门依然在盈利。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. We can't piss him off.
      
       
    
    
      我们不能把他惹火。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. It's not about pissing him off.
      
       
    
    
      这不是惹不惹他的问题。