返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第07集>>

  • 1. And what would the proper penalty be for this--
    那你觉得对此怎样的处罚才算合适呢。
  • 2. "Corey is such the bitch.
    "科里真是小贱人"。
  • 3. "Went panty-less in court
    "不穿内裤来上庭"。
  • 4. "just to rebel"
    "就为显得自己很叛逆"。
  • 5. Your Honor, if I may...
    法官阁下 我冒昧地说...。
  • 6. Mr. Gardner, when I order something, I want it followed.
    加德纳先生 当我下了命令 就必须得到执行。
  • 7. I'm sorry, Your Honor.
    抱歉 法官阁下。
  • 8. It was just for my fans. It won't happen again.
    就是写给我粉丝的 以后不会再发生了。
  • 9. Well, you're damn right it won't
    说得太对了。
  • 10. happen again because in lockup, they won't let you tweet.
    因为监狱里不会让你发微博。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next