<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第08集>>
-
1. You spill your heart in person; you don't do it in a voice mail.
得面对面才行 哪有用语音邮箱诉衷情的。
-
2. I don't know.
我不知道。
-
3. Right, that's why I'm telling you.
对 所以我要告诉你。
-
4. Now, listen to me. Go to her now
听我的 现在就去找她。
-
5. and you're going to say the same thing in person.
把同样的话当面说一遍。
-
6. No, I'm done.
不 我不干了。
-
7. I'm over it, and that's good.
我已经放下了 就这样很好。
-
8. It's like something lifted.
有点如释重负的感觉。
-
9. If I weren't her boss and she weren't married, and...
如果我不是她老板 她不是有夫之妇的话。
-
10. we'd be having a different conversation,but... she's right not to phone...
就会是另一种局面,但 她没回电话是对的。