<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第09集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. We're working a Hail Mary pass with this appeal.
      
       
     我们这次上诉在最后一搏呢。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. Okay. You want me to get Mom to take care of the kids?
      
       
     好  要不要我让妈来照顾孩子们。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. Definitely, because that's all we need here.
      
       
     绝对的  孩子搞定了就一切太平了。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. Okay. Yeah, yeah.
      
       
     好  行  行。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. Jim has to take me through the debate prep.
      
       
     吉姆要带我去进行预辩论。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. Yeah, I'm sorry. I have to stay by the phone.
      
       
     对不起  我得守在电话旁。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. The appellate court might call back.
      
       
     上诉庭随时可能打过来。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. Hey, don't worry about it.
      
       
     不必担心。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. Did you try the French toast?
      
       
     你尝过她们那个法国吐司没。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. Yep. Five times.
      
       
     尝了  五次。